Fifteen Things (Nyo!AusXPru)Fifteen ThingsFifteen Things (Nyo!AusXPru) by scatterbrainkid13
Or Seven Things Gilbert Beilschmidt Will Never Tell Anyone…
… Namely Rosalind Edelstein
1) When Gilbert Beilschmidt saw Rosalind Edelstein he thought she would be the most stuck-up, uptight, rich girl snob he’d have the pleasure of ignoring… and that she was also one the most gorgeous he’d seen. Not that he’d ever admit that aloud.
2) Gilbert is actually really good at Physics. He can even be considered a genius. But since he has a tendency to skip classes and talk back to teachers, his grades were the farthest thing from impressive.
3) Gilbert’s first meeting with Rosalind Edelstein wasn’t the most pleasant either. They were both late for class – which is a rare occurrence itself because Rosalind Edelstein was never late and Gilbert would usually be found in an abandoned classroom doing anything but studying. Since they were the only ones who didn’t have a partner and they were both late,
Live Laugh LoveLive, laugh, love are things you need to doLive Laugh Love by scatterbrainkid13
Before you get too old
Before time runs out
Before everything is too off blown
Live like you`ll die tomorrow
Do everything that you want
Party till the sun is up
Be brave, be fun, be nonchalant
Laugh until your stomach hurts
Have fun like never before
Do the daring things you don`t usually do
Don`t afraid to take the floor
Love the ones that matter
Don`t be naive .don`t always trust others
Treasure every single feeling you have
Because in the and it`s all that matters
Hi there friend (or random stranger who has stumbled upon my page ) I hope you don't mind how barren and empty my page is. I hope someday I'll be good enough or decent enough to write anything moderately acceptable.
FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1) I can't cook... at all
2) I have a horrible sense of humor
3) Singing is fun!
.. until I realize how terrible I sound
4) I have my brilliant moments too...
5) I am, what most people consider, a spoiled brat
Oh and... PUGS ARE BOSS
I seriously need to work on my socializing skills